Traditional Safety Razor R106
- How to use
This excellent shaving razor is one of the star products from Mühle. It has been created so that every man can experience an authentic shave. Just by holding it, it provides precision and assurance, by its touch as well as its weight and ergonomy. The whole piece is worthy of admiration. Every small detail has been taken care of, as only Mühle knows how.
Its double-edge head and close comb is designed to offer the closest result, which will allow you to extend the time between each shave. Unlike modern razors, this head does not move, preventing cushioning and obtaining a close shave that will surprise you.
Its quality is transmitted in several ways:
- a spectacular design which we fell in love with at first sight.
- black resin handle which offers a maximum quality sensation.
- chrome details that provide distinction.
- the genuine safety head, made to provide maximum precision.
Notice to mariners: Once you have experienced a shave with Mühle, there is no turning back. It captivates you. You will ask yourself why you had not discover this brand before, and you will probably become a true shaving professional.
Dimensions: 41 x 94 m
Weight: 64 gr.
- Wet the beard area, preferably with hot water, and start to work the foam with a brush if possible. Apply the foam onto the face and let it work for a minute or two to ease the shave . Check that the head and the handle are correctly screwed on, and always adjust it before each shave. This will ensure that the razor blade stays at the correct angle.
Now you can start shaving. Hold the razor at an obtuse angle of about 30º (approximately) in relation to the skin. Start with the cheeks and let the razor glide over the skin, slightly applying pressure and if possible with steady motions. Always shave in the direction of your beard. When you reach the area of the neck, stretch the skin to obtain a closer shave.