- How to use
Often overlooked, exfoliating the skin is as necessary as moisturizing it. Exfoliating the skin a few times a week helps you remove dead cells that make your skin look dry and dull; and when it comes to exfoliating, and there is no better exfoliator than this exfoliating soap from Le Baigneur.
This soft, natural, exfoliating soap is made of:
- almond oil: which helps in moisturizing your skin deeper.
- white clay: which brightens your skin.
- coconut pulp: which exfoliates and cleans your skin naturally.
- essential mint oil: which refreshes and purifies your skin.
This soap is 100% made of natural ingredients produced by organic farming and is handmade with traditional methods, as Le Baigneur always prioritizes a high quality; for you and your skin.
Content: 100 g.
- When showering, lightly soak the bar and lather it onto your wet body by gently rubbing it. Rinse. Use this soap twice a week to get the best result. Dry the soap by putting it on a soap dish after using to keep the soap in its best quality.